Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19860)
Media (1907)
Lyla S.
Bristol , CT
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Alittle goes a long way. Full coverage could even cover tattoos. Works best with your fingers for some reason.
tanya g.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I'm in love with this foundation wouldn't want to switching i could I always try to get this one it's the best
Sarah N.
Albuquerque
Love it very even coverage and looks great all day flawless skin it's like a matte finish more than a dewy one
Elena K.
centerport, NY
My everyday Foundation! It so amazing it makes my skin looks beautiful every time! I will never stop loving it!
Chelsea O.
Victorville, CA
Great coverage and long lasting. Little goes a long way don't apply so much or you will see a lot of cakeyness .
Jenny A.
us
she have that he would never forget this is weird like I didn't want ro but i think it looks at calling you get
Chelsea H.
Lakeland , FL
Would recommend for oily skin. It is pretty drying, but has a nice full coverage. It gave me some dry patches.
Jennifer V.
Dearing, GA
Great for oily skin. Lasts me all day at work plus its full coverage and it doesn't take much product to cover!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
E1 Entertainment LA Ink: Season 2 Vol. 1 (DVD) I've never used this product before but i would love too one day
Rebeca de Hasbun A.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta de mis bases favoritas!!!tiene un acabado mate y su cobertura es buenisima! Cara pero vale la pena.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.