Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Jade M.
If you're looking for full coverage this is the best foundation to use! The concealer is also just as amazing!
Jordan P.
Oklahoma City , OK
Loved the coverage of Kay Von D. Although it’s a little on the expensive side I would definitely buy it again.
Paige D.
Lithonia, GA
This foundation blends easily and isn't drying on the skin. I love using this foundation for glam makeup looks!
Logan H.
Best foundation I have ever used. 100% coverage and lasts 24 hours. Worth the money. Will continue to purchase
Rosa L.
Covina, CA
Great full coverage foundation, perfect for when you have a special event or need your make up to last all day!
Tiffany V.
Statesville, NC
Love this product! It's high pigment, and is a perfect full coverage foundation. A little bit goes a long way.
Melissa W.
Palmetto, FL
I'm in love. I have acne scars and bags under my eyes.. This covers everything. Def full coverage and blendable
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A very nice makeup company. The products are outstanding. Definitely recommended buying. Love this foundation!
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product it definitely covers my entire face and gives me a flawless look. It is pricey which sucks.
Ana C.
Smyrna
It's a great creamy formula that feels like velvet, it offers full coverage, and seemed to last the whole day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.