Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this foundation!! It settles perfect with my skin, an stays on an gives a nice full coverage!
Savannah L.
Excelsior Springs
Love this for long wear. Works pretty good for my combo skin. Smells a little gross by its worth it in the end.
Melissa B.
My number one go to foundation. I love her products . They never do me wrong. The have great coverage as well.
Kayleigh W.
Review for: Medium 52, Light 46 more...
This is by far the best foundation I have ever owned. Amazing coverage and it doesn't make your face look oily.
Aubrey H.
St Petersburg, FL
Amazing foundation for my pale skin. I have such dry skin but it's amazing for it and doesn't dry up or flake.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
E1 Entertainment LA Ink: Season 2 Vol. 1 (DVD) I've never used this product before but i would love too one day
hayley m.
Pasadena, MD
I love how many shade they have of this foundation. Great coverage and not too expensive for a high-end brand.
Courtney J.
Very full coverage. Works great in the winter, too heavy for summertime. Beautiful color. Bottle lasts forever!
Jorey D.
Transfer
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This has great coverage but not for me because I have super dry skin! It stuck to all the dry spots on my face
claire s.
Bonita, CA
THIS IS SO WORTH THE HYPE. DEFINITELLY GO BUY THIS. Its pricey but you can always pick up a sample at sephora.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.