Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1947)
Briana G.
Madison , CA
This product saves lives! Not literally but yes! Ts covers all blemishes & isn't heavy what more could you want?!
Jodie L.
Morgan City, LA
Absolutely love this foundation! It is great coverage & stays on wonderfully. Doesn't make my face cakey & flaky.
Diane L.
Oviedo, FL
Amazing full coverage foundation for both dry and oily skin. Covers up all blemishes and imperfections with ease!
Sandra r.
Stuart , FL
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Nice quality a little thick but you could blend it out nicely with your fingers..nice full coverage matte finish
Athena K.
North Richland Hills
This product drys way to fast on my face. Before I could even blend it in. Because of that I would not recommend
Mariana O.
Kentwood , MI
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
One of my fave foundations! It is full coverage and easy to apply. I like applying this foundation with a brush.
Patty V.
Wasco , Ca
Best foundation for full coverage, it looks beautiful and flawless on the skin. Would defiantly repurchase it.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Really pigmented. Great coverage. Wish it was a dewy finish as opposed to matte. The matte dan be really drying.
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
This ceaperhas great coverage and is light weight

but not worth the price. Others on market just as good and
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
It is the best ever but it dries fast an may clog the pores. I away Mix it with a bit of nuxe or Josie maran oil
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon