Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Kayla Q.
Loved it!!! Very full coverage without making me a cake face lol!!! Almost work as a conceler it was that good
Lexus M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I love this so much I love it love it love it it has a matte finish and it is great and nice it is lightweight
Liv P.
Orlando, FL
love the coverage ! lasts all day and is full coverage. not sticky either! found my perfect shae right away too
Eunique S.
Tallahassee
Very thick but has alot of coverage! Overall it has a dewy finish and makes your face look flawless and smooth
tanya g.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I'm in love with this foundation wouldn't want to switching i could I always try to get this one it's the best
Miriam G.
tolleson
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect for oily skin! Just a little bit to make your face flawless it really covers all your imperfections!!!
Kaitlyn T.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Great full coverage foundation but it is really cakey if you don't like thick foundation this one isn't for you
claritza c.
Kissimmee, FL
I have this foundation and I love itttttt... it really letras your pores cover and makes your skin look smooth
Yaretzy S.
This foundation have amazing Full coverage it does not look caked on leaves a matte finish definitely a MUST !!
Izzy C.
Holden Beach
This foundation is extremely full coverage. Ir covers well but is very thick and will stick to any dry patches
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.