Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Lauren C.
Scottsburg , IN
Smells great and has a great overall finish to it. It covers up blemishes and does not have a heavy effect to it
Tori M.
The best full coverage foundation. One of the first cruelty free produces I purchased and I am obsessed with it.
Deshawna D.
This stuff works great. It has great coverage for me. It is soft on the face and smooth. I would recommend this.
Kiana L.
Ketchikan
This is a full coverage foundation. It goes on evenly and smoothly and lasts all day and through the wind in rain
Barby P.
Homestead, FL
I'm a fan of this product. I've tried all kinds but this one has to be my fav. Easy to apply and lots of coverage
Courtney S.
I love this with all my heart. I always recommend this product to everybody I see and who comments on my makeup.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Really pigmented. Great coverage. Wish it was a dewy finish as opposed to matte. The matte dan be really drying.
member-04aa00a9f
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Lasts forever, lots of shades to choose so buying online can be tricky. Feels very thick and heavy on me though.
Jessica A.
Love the finish matte and is a long wear ! This seriously my favorite foundation . Every type of skin pretty much
Eleine M.
TAMPA, FL
This was the first non drug store foundation I ever used. I used it so much I went thru 3 bottles! Lasts all day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon