Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Tasha G.
I use Deep 71. Very full coverage and that's what I like. Demi- matte. Nice packaging (old). Decent price range.
Katerina B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I looooooove this. You have a pimple use this. Scar you hate boom it works magic. Redness? No green stick needed!
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
This has very good coverage. VERY. GOOD. COVERAGE. For me though, the only thing is its a little to pink for me.
Alison M.
Attleboro
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
EH, I wanted to love this product because I love full coverage but it just was too drying on my already dry skin.
Calista W.
Seattle, WA
Very thick and a little on the cakier side. Best applied with a damp beauty blender and a little goes a long way.
Veronica M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Love this foundation! Best coverage. Lasts all day and don’t really need to touch up! Definitely worth the price
chu Y.
I'm very oily. As much as I loved the full coverage it sinks into all of my fine lines and makes me look so dry.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Best foundation ever. I love it. It stays on all day, it would stay on through a shower if I didn't wash my face!
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This cover amazingly but feels heavy doesn’t have a bad smell and coverage all day as stated price is not as bad
Brenda B.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Kat Von D, se caracteriza por ser marca tendencia, juvenil, fashion y siempre para lucir hermosa, no tengo quejas
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.