Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Brittni C.
Tonkawa
The current foundation I use. Great coverage, long lasting, not oily, and doesn't come off on everything easily.
Scarlette M.
Wichita, KS
i like this foundation it is full full coverage forsure, if you do have problem skin this one does work very well
Eleine M.
TAMPA, FL
This was the first non drug store foundation I ever used. I used it so much I went thru 3 bottles! Lasts all day.
Andrea F.
Charlotte , NC
Omg !!! This foundation is the bomb !!! I love it so much I’m actually need to get some more before I run out ❤❤❤
member-04aa00a9f
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Lasts forever, lots of shades to choose so buying online can be tricky. Feels very thick and heavy on me though.
Mayra M.
I think that the product is too thick. I personally prefer foundations that feel light on the skin and not heavy.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
The coverage is so insane with this foundation. It can be too cakey sometimes but if you blend it out it's good.
Anna L.
Memphis
Excellent coverage and pigment. Matches my shades wonderfully WITHOUT the orange effect after a long day of wear!
Brooke H.
Choctaw, OK
This foundation is very high coverage but it works very well. I would like it better if it was more light weight.
Karelia Alejandra G.
This liquid foundation have a good coverage. Good pigment. Works with oil skin. I used two times and it was great
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.