Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I have tried her other products but I have read such great things about her stuff that I'm dying to try this one!
💟~$·A·V·A·N·N·A~💟 G.
Was really good and had great coverage!! Will definetly try out more. Lasted all day and jad a great satin finish
Kristen G.
OAKLAND, MD
I love this foundation. Way better than any product I have used before and worth the price. So glad I found this!
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
Covers everything! Smooth even and easily blended full coverage foundation. Lasted all day and through the night!
Mariana O.
Kentwood, MI
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
One of my fave foundations! It is full coverage and easy to apply. I like applying this foundation with a brush.
Jacki L.
Love this foundation! Beautiful full coverage that I use most of the year. Works very well with a Beauty Blender.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Nice quality a little thick but you could blend it out nicely with your fingers..nice full coverage matte finish
Lucy M.
Fenton, MI
Been buying this for years now. Wouldn't have it any other way. It goes on, stays on and stays in place all day.
Carson V.
White Hall, MD
this foundation is awesome. i use it every day. it doesn’t feel heavy on my face and it’s super easy to blend out
Brithania M.
La Puente
Definitely love this foundation!!! It gives my face that full coverage I want & doesn’t crack threw out the day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.