Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Haley C.
Leeds, AL
I like this foundation a lot because it has a beautiful matter finish and lasts all day. Highly recommend this product
Kristy P.
This foundation is so full coverage and it doesn't look cakey at all. It's funny cuz it could really cover a tattoo up.
marie c.
San Bernardino
Beautiful coverage. Long lasting. Great amount of product. Very full, thick product. Not watery and just bottle filler.
Ariana N.
Aurora, CO
Literally my go to foundation right now great coverage and finish I’m in love it’s full coverage with semi matte finish
Nevaeh B.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Deep 67 Cool, Deep 76 Warm more...
Soo good !!! I've never had to just put on foundation without concealing until I got this product. Good for oily skin !
Summer W.
Nashville, NC
This is definitely a full coverage foundation. I love a foundation that covers my freckles & this one definitely does.
Glenda B.
I don't get the hype, I didn't like this foundation much, I felt cakey and felt it on my skin. I gave it to my sister.
Samantha M.
The Woodlands
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Honestly I’ve been using this for about 2 months and it’s been fantastic!
Ashlyn L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! best foundation ever. full coverage and thick and I love that . When I take pictures it looks so good
Tracy H.
Manchester, KY
Super full coverage. it’s easy to apply it’s my all time favorite foundation. it lasts all day without breaking apart.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon