Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Kristen G.
OAKLAND, MD
I love this foundation. Way better than any product I have used before and worth the price. So glad I found this!
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
Review for: Light 48 more...
Love my Kat Von D!! It's so easy to apply and has a lot of product in the bottle. Good quality and full coverage.
Artliz C.
Laredo
I absolutely love this foundation. Aside from the fact that it smooths my face it lasts a long time! I love it!!!
Calista W.
Seattle, WA
Very thick and a little on the cakier side. Best applied with a damp beauty blender and a little goes a long way.
Lizette B.
El Paso
The coverage is great, however it was very heavy. It dried up my skin badly and I ended up mixing it with lotion.
Haley M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is honestly a little to thick for my liking. It goes on really cakes and just isn't very flattering.
Katherine C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Looks pretty cakey on the skin of not careful. Although it is super full coverage. The foundation oxidizes a lot.
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This cover amazingly but feels heavy doesn’t have a bad smell and coverage all day as stated price is not as bad
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I have tried her other products but I have read such great things about her stuff that I'm dying to try this one!
chu Y.
I'm very oily. As much as I loved the full coverage it sinks into all of my fine lines and makes me look so dry.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.