Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Julia R.
This founation is very full coverage it does feel heavy on the face and can get cakey. A little goes a long way.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
absolutely love! covers up super nice! I can cover up my tattoos and you can't see them. perfect for photoshoots
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
Excellent product with full coverage! With a matte finish, not cakey like some matte finishes! Love this product!
Stacy S.
The besttttt foundation I've ever tried. The most full coverage if you have acne like me then you will love this.
Helen H.
Garland, TX
Very full coverage foundation and covers everything on my face. It's a matte foundation so it has no luminosity.
Kat G.
Bluffton, SC
Helpful tattoo makeup for work, photo shoot, or other special events you may need it for. Good price and product.
Lizeth M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Favorite foundation! Only one I use. I have sensitive normal to dry skin and I just love how flawless this looks!
Iliana s.
el paso
This is a very full coverage foundation which I like for certain occasions like a night out but not for everyday
Tasha G.
I use Deep 71. Very full coverage and that's what I like. Demi- matte. Nice packaging (old). Decent price range.
Cassie D.
mission viejo
It has a very heavy coverage and you don’t need much to cover what you want it’s very mat and it worth the price
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.