Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Peyton F.
Bentonville , AR
It applied ok. Was a little cakey and dried very fast. Left my skin looking odd afterwords and would not but again.
Cathy D.
Imperial, CA
Kat von d is simply amazing and her makeup line is even better! Her foundation is the best!!!!! It's a must have :)
Diana G.
I absolutely love this formula by far my favorite foundation out there. I love the matte finish and full coverage.
Michelle B.
I absolutely love this fiundation. The coverage is amazing, I don't have to use primer with this foundation either
sierra M.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love tbis foundation so much, it literally stays on all night, and it dosemt feel cakey on my face, recommend it.
Mariana O.
This foundation have an incredible full coverage!! ūüėćūüėćūüėć lasts every day and its free oil perfect por all skins types
Grace S.
Review for: Other more...
too cakey!!! settled into my fine lines and pores like no other, and felt like i had poured cement as my foundation
Angelica D.
Mission, TX
Full coverage i love it, perfect for oily skin. Only thing is that it doesn't stay on all day, you need to retouch.
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
Full coverage with a small amount. I would say this needs a setting powder to stay fresh, but it does last all day.
Cinthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love using this foundation. Stays on for most of the day. Lasts me for 3 months.

Its easy to apply and drys quick.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Okay, I've been eyeing this for a while but I just don't want to buy a high end foundation again and be as disappointed as I was with the Too Faced Born This Way ūüė© I have oily, acne prone, combination skin with a super dry nose. I have a lot of redness from acne and so on and I want something that covers it all instantly! I want something that stays matte all day, with or without primer, and doesn't melt off no matter the weather. I am super light (like ghost light) as well with a yellow undertone and wonder if they have any good shades. Does it oxidize? Does it wear off around the nose? Can you apply it both with a Beauty Blender and a brush? Would you say this is a foundation for me?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon