Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Jenica W.
Brooklyn, NY
Stayed on all day. Definitely a good choice for someone who loves a matte finish.
Tons of shades to choose from.
Kaylee G.
Plainview
It's definitely full coverage. I just hate how cakey it made me look. It's extremely thick and hard to work with.
Karina L.
Doral, FL
If you have a really greasy skin and your makeup gets cakey from hot weather this is the best foundation for you
Emila D.
Its amazing. It is truly my favorite foundation. The amount that it conceals and hids on your face it is awesome.
Linda J.
I love this foundation. It is so full coverage that I don't need to use any concealer for my dark spots and scars
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Did not care for this product. Color was way off and formula was not the greatest. Looked very cakey and dry on.
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
Covers everything! Smooth even and easily blended full coverage foundation. Lasted all day and through the night!
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
It is the best ever but it dries fast an may clog the pores. I away Mix it with a bit of nuxe or Josie maran oil
Hevelin D.
Pinebluff, NC
I love Kat Von D products. They have excellent quality. This foundation covers everything and looks very natural.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Really pigmented. Great coverage. Wish it was a dewy finish as opposed to matte. The matte dan be really drying.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.