Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Arlet S.
Very good foundation. Medium to full coverage. Better if applied with beautyblender and best if worked by parts.
Deshawna D.
This foundation worked well. I really like this it had like full coverage for me. I do recommend this to others.
Jackie C.
I heard of all the good reviews about it so I had to get it its so lucky mg lasting and definitely full coverage
Deshawna D.
This stuff works great. It has great coverage for me. It is soft on the face and smooth. I would recommend this.
Amber C.
Greenville, SC
Kats make up is my 2nd go too only because I haven't been using it long and I am still leArning it. Love her line
Morgan P.
Review for: 68 Deep - Cool Undertone more...
This foundation has very full coverage but I would not recommend if you have dry skin. It goes on with one pump.
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Very good foundation for photoshoots reminds me of Mac so much because a little goes along way with this product
Samantha S.
Amazing foundations. Great Coverage, nothing else even comes close! I love it!!!! Won't switch to anything else.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
Lock it for real lol I️ wish it wasn’t so heavy for whoever is dry skin! Still love the coverage of this product
Samantha L.
Jacksonville, AL
I love love love this. I used some of my sisters and it did the job. It was a tad to dark. But omg soooo amazing!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.