Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Angelika M.
Forest River, ND
It's really smooth on your face and I love that it feels like u don't really have make up yet it covers everything
brooke r.
The best highend foundation ever. Its REALLY full coverage and it stays in place and wont budge throughout the day.
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT
I guess I should have researched this foundation better. When it said tattoo, i didn't realize that it was cimireu6
Cinthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love using this foundation. Stays on for most of the day. Lasts me for 3 months.

Its easy to apply and drys quick.
Tasha B.
I heard wounderful things about this company Exspcelly full coverage product.
I'm willing to try this product out.
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
This product is amazing when it comes to full coverage! But this product is also very heavy on the skin and cakey.
Lindsey T.
I love this foundation! It is full coverage, which is great for me since I have freckles. It also stays on all day!
Annie P.
Corpus Christi
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone, Deep 76 Warm, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Love this so much and it’s full coverage it really dose work very nice and it looks good so I would recommend it
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, GA
This foundation definitely stays in place! I used this foundation for my senior prom & it stayed all day & night!
Kristen G.
OAKLAND, MD
I love this foundation. Way better than any product I have used before and worth the price. So glad I found this!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.