Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Jennilia T.
Lafayette , CO
Love this . It's so good. I've never used a product like this before that I have nothing negative to say about it.
Grace S.
Review for: Other more...
too cakey!!! settled into my fine lines and pores like no other, and felt like i had poured cement as my foundation
Jackie G.
Coatesville, PA
This is by far my favorite foundation. It covers so well and stays put all day long! I would highly recommend this.
Sammy M.
Not a fan of this foundation. The color match is very difficult as well as application. Will never purchase again.
Vanessa B.
Denver, CO
Love this product only foundation I will ever use! completely in love with it and haven't used anything else since
Celastine H.
It's so full coverage with is amazing, and gives a very matte finish. I wish it had a shade that matches me better.
Jennifer H.
I have more compliments when I am using my Von D Lock it. The look is absolutely flawless. I give this one 5 stars.
Vanessa M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Very full coverage !! I'm in love with this foundation it is very thick but yet very easy to blend out and apply !
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Amo esta base es súper buena para el clima cálido donde vivo es de súper larga duración y tiene muy buena cobertura
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Great product but too much coverage for me. Ended up looking very cakey and came off easily on phone or my clothes.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.