Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
April S.
Norton, VA
This stuff covers so great. It makes you look absolutely flawless and it feels so light, like you have nothing on!
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This was ok. I've used others that lasted longer and didn't make my face look Cakey which I feel like this one did
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Amo esta base es súper buena para el clima cálido donde vivo es de súper larga duración y tiene muy buena cobertura
Taylor W.
Review for: Medium 54, Temporary Name 2316529012, Light 49 more...
OMG THIS FOUNDATION! I love this so much and I use it daily. I have never been disappointed and the price is right
DONNA v.
Franklin Sq, NY
Review for: Light 45 more...
I'm on the fense with this one.it is very thick and it has a weird scent i don't like .idk thevcolors are strange .
Xiomara C.
My all time favorite foundation! You can use it full coverage and medium coverage and it still does a amazing job!!
niki b.
salem, or
I don't tend to like full coverage so it's much too thick for me personally, and settled a little weird in my pores
joann f.
Fairhaven, MA
this is great for the redness on my cheeks---smooth finish -- looks like a powder finish. great for my combo skin.
Joyce X.
Onalaska, WI
Very good coverage but can be cakey. This product is very good and with its price! Over all this product is a 3.5-5
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.