Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love this product! It pulls my whole look together! I feel like I couldn't live without it! It is totally worth it!
Sidni G.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I LOVE this foundation. It covers everything, if doesn't make me greasy or oily. It's a little pricey but it worth it
Andrea H.
perfect for my combination skin leaves the face very well hydrated and leaves it with cake as other very nice finish
Amanda L.
Nampa, ID
I love this stuff. It was the first non drugstore makeup I ever bought. The only complaint I have is that it’s heavy.
Mariabel R.
Full coverage. A little goes a long way. Use brush ro distribute but blend with beauty blender. Dont forget to prime
Katelyn M.
BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!!!! SERIOUSLY, I stand in a hot kitchen all day and my foundation doesn't budget, it's amazing
Barbara L.
Cowen, WV
This is one of the best foundations I have tried it has the best coverage, it even last a while too so that's a plus
Joseline R.
Lives up to its name! Expensive but worth it if you like high brand foundation. Full coverage just like the concealer
Mirka M.
Cicero, IL
Unlike most people I hated it ! Was very cakey and made you it look like I was sweating just not a good look overall
Anahi L.
I really like this foundation it covers all my acne redness i have , looks awesome 😍😍 mines about to finish thats sad
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon