Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Melly G.
My Fav , even though i like to use different foundations for different occasions, this one is my absolute favorite!
Jenn L.
Lock-it foundation not only covered my breakouts, but also cleared my skin compared to previous brands i have used.
Hope L.
Pelican Rapids, MN
Great foundation for anyone with oily skin, stays in place all day and with tons of different skin tones. #MustTry
Brenda H.
Amazing. It works wonders on the skins. Conceals very well . Dont us it on a daily basic due too it can feel heavy.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
This foundation is perfect for covering up redness and acne. Great full coverage foundation. Recommend to everyone!
Yedda N.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite foundation. Great coverage. Makes your skin really flawless. Its very matted finish. I love it.
Tess H.
GREAT foundation and makes your skin look great! Super flawless finish and long wearing. Definitely would buy again
Alexandra S.
Tiene una alta cobertura . .c9n gran gama de colores y te deja la piel muy juvenil ..especial para grandes eventos
Laura C.
Strunk, KY
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Love this foundation!!!! It gives me a flawless look and doesn’t look caky especially considering how thick it is!
I love this foundation, it blends so nicely and stays on all day. It gives great coverage and it doesn't feel cakey
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.