Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Nayeli N.
Great foundation just that you have to blend it in quickly or it will dry on your face but it lasts the whole day!
Angelica D.
Mission, TX
Full coverage i love it, perfect for oily skin. Only thing is that it doesn't stay on all day, you need to retouch.
Mariana O.
This foundation have an incredible full coverage!! 😍😍😍 lasts every day and its free oil perfect por all skins types
Rosa V.
Bloomington
It's a high coverage matte finish. It can be cakey if you apply too much. You don't need alot maybe one or 2 pumps.
Nereyda R.
San Diego
This foundation is super full coverage and works like magic I love it and don't plan on changing it for another one
sierra M.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love tbis foundation so much, it literally stays on all night, and it dosemt feel cakey on my face, recommend it.
Vanessa M.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Medium 57 more...
I was super excited to try this foundation but honestly I don't love it. It's okay but it feels heavy on the face.
Alexis L.
I have combination skin and love the way this foundation lasts throughout the day. Just set and you're ready to go!
khadra s.
rockford
Wow there is so unreal coverage like what the heck it's crazy I'm a fan it pricey but I mean come on its kat von d
Andrea P.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light 45 more...
I just started using it its super full coveraged makes my skin look flawless , probably one of the best foundations
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.