Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I really wanted to love this but it left my skin feeling and looking so incredibly dry. It settled into fine lines. Not a fan, though I can see that it would have its uses would probably be great for a performer.
Giselle R.
Kerman,CA
This foundation is high coverage l, it’s thick and opaque. It has a weird smell to it when it’s wet but when it drys it goes away, the scent doesn’t really bother me in any way but I would recommend this product.
Jerrica J.
Warroad
Really good coverage although it feels heavy on your face. If you’re looking for a good blending foundation that covers just about anything- this is for you. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationKat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Vanessa B.
Saugus , MA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Super awesome foundation for someone who wants a very matte finish. Definitely a bit on the heavier side but that’s to be expected from a matte finish full coverage foundation. Also very long wearing. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Mandy S.
Full coverage but gets a little cakey. Very matte. Oxidizes a lot. I’m not crazy about the shade range. Everything is very pinky, peach/orange. Not good for olive skin tones.
Angie P.
Palmdale, CA
If you want a matte covarage this is the one foundation to go for. I like the fact it it apply really well with not too much product just need a cuople dots around the face and it nice looking covarage! Price is not bad at all. Great for summer to.
Melissa L.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
My favorite foundation is super thick and the best full coverage foundation leaves my fave super matte alittle goes a long way ,the color is a little light on me but I bronze it and it’s perfect I really love it
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
This foundation for me wore off very easily. It was a little on the thicker side but with setting spray would spread easier but was a very heavy foundation. I wore it this summer and it wore off and was blotchy for me.
Emily T.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Seriously the best most full coverage high end foundation I have ever tried! This is very full coverage, and is a matte foundation as well. The cons is it is a little heavy feeling but not too bad at all. But for the coverage very worth it!  Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Bianca P.
This is good foundation and really good if you need o cover up scars. Personally it wasn’t for me. It dries out my skin and it felt like cake on my face. However one of my jobs I did not have concealers to cover up a tattoo and it worked for that.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.