Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Rosa V.
Bloomington
It's a high coverage matte finish. It can be cakey if you apply too much. You don't need alot maybe one or 2 pumps.
Yedda N.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite foundation. Great coverage. Makes your skin really flawless. Its very matted finish. I love it.
Charlsie C.
Manchester, KY
In my opinion the best foundation I've ever used. It covers up everything I need it too. Will continue to use it :)
Cecilia W.
Perryton, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I hated it! It separated on my t zone when I was finishing the rest of my makeup! I would not recommend to anyone!
Rebecca J.
Reading, PA
Awesome product. I love this so much. its worth the money. it also has great cover up too. feels great on my face..
Payton T.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This foundation is full coverage but it's also very cakey and dry and I don't like the way it Exentuates my pores.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I like Kats line. Her fragrances are my favorite. The only thing I wish was it was available at more places by me.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Blakeley H.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Absolute 100% favorite full coverage foundation! Nothing last longer and leaves your skin more matte and flawless!
samantha s.
I love this product!! Full coverage with a matte finish! No smudging or smears! And it covers everything ladies!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.