Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
Full coverage with a small amount. I would say this needs a setting powder to stay fresh, but it does last all day.
Amanda C.
Beavercreek , OH
I have very fair but red skin. This covers like a dream and stays all day. Minimum transfer and it stays in place.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS LONG LASTING AND FULL COVERAGE. THE ONLY DOWN FALL IS THAT IT CAN BE A LITTLE TOO HEAVY
Tabby G.
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation is in my top two I rarely find a shade that matches my pale skin but her line always does the trick
Arile R.
Tunkhannock
I love this foundation so much!!!!! It blends so nice and evenly this is my go to foundation I cant live with out!!
Melissa Y.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this and well worth the money! Have never spent alot on makeup but im completely satisfied with it
virgie M.
Mount Vernon , KY
This product is great. A little goes a long way, so go sparily. Glides on smooth, lasts all day. Not so expensive.
Provides great full coverage and feels quite weightless. It stays in place for a full day without being too cakey.
Cindy X.
Brooklyn , NY
Such a great full coverage foundation , I absolutely love it and the best part a little amount goes a long way !!!
Angelica D.
Mission, TX
Full coverage i love it, perfect for oily skin. Only thing is that it doesn't stay on all day, you need to retouch.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.