Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Katherine V.
Beaverdale, PA
This is my go to foundation. It's very lightweight but very full coverage. It's buildable too. I use it pretty much everyday!
Debra B.
When I want to create a dramatic look I use this foundation. It hides all of my imperfections with a full coverage finish.
Paige B.
Review for: Other more...
Probably the best full coverage foundation I have ever used- it just really dries your skin out because of how heavy it is.
Sara J.
Edgewater
Would give 0 stars if I could. Made me break out so bad it took my skin a MONTH to bounce back to its normal healthy state.
Lyanne L.
Central, SC
Absolutely love this foundation! a little bit goes a long way , it is heavier than other foundations but it lasts all night
mona f.
Leaves your face a little cakey but it does its job. I love using this as a concealer. It works very well and applys great
Martha L.
Kingsville, TX
I felt like while it went on smooth and creamy, it didn't give me enough coverage. I need something that I can build upon.
Emily H.
Madisonville
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone, 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
A great long lasting full coverage foundation. This shade is my summer colors and it matches my tanned skin tone perfectly.
Ja' Kyra M.
Plainfield, IL
I love this full coverage foundation. It goes on easy and lasts all day. It does have a bit of an orangey undertoon to it.
Marja A.
North Miami
The only foundation I use in conjunction with my Christian Dior foundation. The both of them together makes a perfect color
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon