Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Jenny L.
New packaging is adorable. Great coverage and doesn't look cakey on the face. Love that its vegan and cruelty free.
Melissa H.
Dallas, TX
Highly pigmented, and major coverage. One pump can cover my entire face. It dries super fast and I love the finish.
Amy b.
Lawrenceburg
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love love love this stuff I use it every day it is awesome covers up my scars on my face and it is light feeling
Tabby G.
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation is in my top two I rarely find a shade that matches my pale skin but her line always does the trick
Yedda N.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite foundation. Great coverage. Makes your skin really flawless. Its very matted finish. I love it.
Provides great full coverage and feels quite weightless. It stays in place for a full day without being too cakey.
Brenda H.
Amazing. It works wonders on the skins. Conceals very well . Dont us it on a daily basic due too it can feel heavy.
Melissa Y.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this and well worth the money! Have never spent alot on makeup but im completely satisfied with it
Caitlyn B.
wolcott, IN
This foundation is so so nice! I herd a lot of back and forth from people on it but it is truly so worth the price!
Amanda C.
Beavercreek , OH
I have very fair but red skin. This covers like a dream and stays all day. Minimum transfer and it stays in place.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.