Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
This is my new favorite foundation. It's perfect for my oily skin and the coverage is amazing. It also lasts all day.
Ryesha V.
the dalles, or
I like this foundation but i found it to be too streaky when applied. Even if it was a little bit it still did it.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
great foundation, would not recommend for dry skin, requires a very heavy primer, very build able and full coverage
rachael b.
Review for: Light 49 more...
Amazing amazing amazing! I honestly cant say it enough im hooked. I just recently started useing it and im in love
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
It is high coverage but it is too thick and difficult to apply. I wish it were a little more liquid. Matte finish.
Jonquil D.
Victoria, TX
Best full coverage foundation on the market. I highly recommend it to women of color. Perfect match and isn't dewy.
Amy b.
Lawrenceburg
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love love love this stuff I use it every day it is awesome covers up my scars on my face and it is light feeling
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
The foundation itself is amazing , there's not much of a color choice , that's the only thing that stinks about it
Daniela N.
i have this foundation, it comes off really dry might need a moisturizer for the face if dry, really good coverage.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
Review for: Light 48 more...
Kind of thick and cakey if you use it in the wrong way. But it's full coverage af if that's what you're looking for
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.