Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautiyrocks #beautifulgirls #myobsesdion can’t wait to get mine!!!!!!
Makeup guru
#prettycolors #mylove #lovemakwup
Emily W.
Shelby
I love this foundation. It covers my acne and soaks up my oil and doesn’t move. Just like it’s supposed to. Love it.
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
I've found if I don't moisturize my face this foundation looks Cakey even with a primer. Otherwise coverage is great!
Christina Z.
This is the absolute best full coverage foundation. You don't need much and it gives you a completely flawless look.
Karissa C.
Norwalk
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Works great with the concealer! Buildable coverage, goes a long way! I adore this product and the rest of her line!!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Pro's; a small amount goes a long way! A large range of shades. Light weight. Good coverage . Con's; a little pricey.
Lindsey J.
Colorado Springs
Did not work on my oily skin. Broke down and looked very caked on. The coverage was full but didn’t wear well at all.
April R.
This foundation is one of the best ! It is very full coverage & a little goes a long way when using this foundation.
jonise l.
I did not like the finish of this foundation. It didn't look natural at all. I feel like it made my skin look dirty.
Kaylee H.
kennesaw
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. It’s awesome coverage but it cracks and can become spotty on oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.