Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Olemny C.
My new favorite foundation . Wore one day for over 16 hours. Did not go anywhere !!! Super full coverage !! Love it !
Mariany G.
smyrna, TN
amo esta base es una de mis favoritas tengo la vieja formula no se si cambio demasiado pero es muy hermosa me encanta
Diana F.
It is very easy to apply it on the face if it covers everything and covers any stain on your skin and I recommend it.
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
Love this foundation. It looks and feels great. Kat Von D's products are amazing. Just wish they weren't so pricing.
Leah N.
The best foundation! Long lasting, light feeling, lots of coverage, this product is great and definitely worth the $
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is an amazing piece of makeup and I absolutely love this!!! I will definately purchase this again in the future
ashley n.
Portland, TX
Honestly one of my all time fave foundations! The coverage is amazing! The consistency is amazing it's not to watery
Lauren H.
Canute
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Honestly my favorite full coverage, matte foundation out there! Looks so flawless on the skin and lasts all day long!
Juliana D.
My favorite foundation has to be this one and the way it covers is amazing and it also lasts a long time on my skin.
Haley H.
Newport News, VA
Love this foundation! Good cover up and it stays a long time without touch ups, would recommend to any make up lover
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.