Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Becky W.
Racine , OH
Have gone through two bottles of this foundation! Love it! Great full coverage. Many colors to choose from. Stays on all day!
nicole r.
Blends well with skin looks great on Kat von d's make up all together is just great so get buying you won't regret it at all
Rozmy Y.
It’s a full coverage and long wear with a liltle of faundation I really recommend it’s not low cost but it’s a good product
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
I wish I had more of this product! It made my skin look so smooth and flawless. & they had a shade to match me perfectly!!
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
I love it and would buy it over and over again but i can’t really afford it sadly. But when I can I definitely buy it asap
Paige B.
Review for: Other more...
Probably the best full coverage foundation I have ever used- it just really dries your skin out because of how heavy it is.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I use this when I am having pictures taken and it makes me look so flawless it is wayy heavy for daily wear In my opinion.
Ja' Kyra M.
Plainfield, IL
I love this full coverage foundation. It goes on easy and lasts all day. It does have a bit of an orangey undertoon to it.
Roxanne R.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Good quality, blendable and worth the price. I recommend it ! A dupe for it would be the hard candy glamoflauge foundation
Lyanne L.
Central, SC
Absolutely love this foundation! a little bit goes a long way , it is heavier than other foundations but it lasts all night
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon