Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Kelsey R.
Odenville
This product is great coverage. But I feel like it’s just too cakey for me. Plus, I couldn’t find a good color match.
Leah N.
The best foundation! Long lasting, light feeling, lots of coverage, this product is great and definitely worth the $
Raven L.
Youngstown
It blends splotchy and oxidizes weirs, but when you do get it to apply right it is full coverage and looks very nice
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
Very full coverage! The only thing I wasn't happy about was the it oxidizes very bad and you end up looking so orange
Alexis M.
New Marshfld, OH
So full coverage, covers and conceals everything. Tattoos, acne, freckles, everything. The packaging is so cute also.
Mariany G.
smyrna, TN
amo esta base es una de mis favoritas tengo la vieja formula no se si cambio demasiado pero es muy hermosa me encanta
Yesicaa R.
Muero por probarla tiene cobertura alta y las reseñas que e visto es ideal para pieles mixtas a grasas se mira buena
Kate C.
Great full coverage foundation. Amazing range of shades and always growing. The price is great for how long it lasts.
kendra a.
Queen Creek, AZ
NOT FOR ACNE PRONE USERS!!! BUT....on that note...i am OBSESSED with this foundation. It is 100% my go-to every day!
Yoha S.
It is very good!! I definitely love this foundation, it covers all the spots and marks of your face! Very goos option
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.