Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Mirka M.
Cicero, IL
Unlike most people I hated it ! Was very cakey and made you it look like I was sweating just not a good look overall
Aries A.
This is such a great full cover up make up, I rated a four because it does deoxidize and get a little orange for me.
Danielle T.
Review for: Light 48 more...
I loved this it's so full coverage it defiantly covered my tattoos i got the wrong shade but it still looked amazing!
Karissa C.
Norwalk
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Works great with the concealer! Buildable coverage, goes a long way! I adore this product and the rest of her line!!
Raven L.
Youngstown
It blends splotchy and oxidizes weirs, but when you do get it to apply right it is full coverage and looks very nice
Emily W.
Shelby
I love this foundation. It covers my acne and soaks up my oil and doesn’t move. Just like it’s supposed to. Love it.
Molly H.
By far my favorite foundation. A little goes a long way with this beauty! My makeup is always flawless when I use it.
Debra S.
Grimesland, NC
Can be heavy coverage or light. It does not budge with the lock it spray and powder. I love it. Doesn't break me out.
Tamara H.
Awesome foundation. It provides full coverage, yet still breathable. Its my favorite. I would recomend it to anyone.
mariam M.
Really nice foundation but can get cakey quickly so be careful. Shade range isn't too bad. Pretty good for oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.