Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Alexia O.
N Las Vegas, NV
ONE OF THE BEST FOUNDATIONS OUT HERE ! If you can afford it each for it ! You will love t one hundred and ten percent !
yeymy e.
somerton pobox 1646
Awsome product. Recommend 100% use it all the time one of my favorite go to make up foundations.... stays all day long
Aimee T.
Hiram, OH
Just bought this foundation and i am loving it! It's definitely full coverage and gives you the smooth finish you want!
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Es una excelente base. Me gusta mucho la terminación que deja. La piel no se siente pesada, sino suave. La recomiendo.
America M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's 5 stars the most I can give this? I swear by this foundation my makeup routine isn't complete without this product
Lauren M.
Charleston, MO
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Very good coverage and stays in place all day. Not too heavy. My favorite foundation by far. Would very much recommend.
Melissa W.
Tampa, FL
Lasts all day for me. Hard to blend without a beauty blender, but I mix with another foundation and it works flawlessly
Samantha F.
Nashville
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
It has very good coverage but it’s very, very drying. I’m also not prone to acne but I could guarantee acne after use.
Glenda B.
I don't get the hype, I didn't like this foundation much, I felt cakey and felt it on my skin. I gave it to my sister.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
This us amazingly superior.Goes on easily and blends in well.ALittle pricey but great quality.will definitely buy again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon