Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Denize V.
I went ahead and gave in and bought this product and so far I'm in love with it! Great coverage and great for my skin 🤗
Clarissa A.
This foundation is full coverage. I love that it easily covers my blemishes and the redness around my nose and cheeks.
Bopha M.
Full coverage foundation is what i have been looking for for so long ..would love to finally get it and test it myself
Aimara E.
Newburgh, NY
full coverage foundation not very cakey but very thick and not light weight color range is good for lighter skin tones
Martha p.
Vista, CA
LOVE IT HOW IT BLENDS IN WITH YOUR SKIN TONE AND HOW MUCH IT COVER PUT LOVE THAT YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT ON
Alisha C.
Minford, OH
Great coverage! Don't break me out like others! Love it! Hard to get the right color sometimes. Always sold out of it.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I needed a new foundation and I'm obsessed with all of her stuff so I tried this... it was ok but didn't blow me away.
Esperanza R.
Pasadena, TX
This product is life changing!!! But for me very dry the coverage is amazing I would recommend this product to everyone
Kristy P.
This foundation is so full coverage and it doesn't look cakey at all. It's funny cuz it could really cover a tattoo up.
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Great full coverage foundation but it can sometimes come out cakey if you use to much of it. A little goes a long way.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon