Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
Yvonne A.
Love the fountain it's full cover and leaves my face not looking cakey. With a little bit you can cover all your face.
Ashlyn A.
spring
Nice formula and matte finish really nice coverage that lasted all day it was super blendable and overall just amazing
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
I recently bought this foundation and i looove it.. It covered all my acne scars and made my face look really smooth..
Jennifer J.
Starke, FL
This foundation is super amazing and goes on my skin well and last all day! Kat Von D is my new favorite makeup brand!
Klaudya A.
Silverthorne
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
Me encanta esta base de Kat Von D, es fácil de trabajar, con un acabo de excelente, alta cobertura, y larga duración !
Jessica B.
Finley
My favorite full coverage foundation I’ve found. This stuff actually covers my all over freckles and stays out all day!
Tyler L.
Dacula, GA
This product is a gift from heaven! It is exactly what it says, tattoo foundation because it literally covers tattoos!
Angel E.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Holy Grail! The best full coverage foundation out there. I always try new foundations but I always go back to this one
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Seriously the BEST foundation I ever bought. It makes my skin so soft & takes away all my blemishes. Highly recommend!
Amanda G.
I love the packaging but to be honest I’m not a huge fan of this product. It’s okay but by no means is it my favorite.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.