Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
Samantha M.
The Woodlands
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Honestly I’ve been using this for about 2 months and it’s been fantastic!
Troi M.
Toledo
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
This probably the best product I have used! Does not let me down every time i use it. Thanks to whoever invented this!
Rin Y.
This foundation is highly pigmented and it covers up all my skin flaws. It's great for oily skin and it lasts all day.
Samantha D.
Tucson
Great coverage. Just a little bit too cakey for me. And also feels a little oily for my skin . But still a good product
Samantha S.
Claremont, NH
Full coverage but got pretty cakey. I’m not sure I’d buy this again considering I can’t bring myself to keep using it.
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Light 45 more...
Love love this full coverage foundation!! Doesn't feel heavy if applied correctly and covers everything you want it to.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Really good coverage but the color oxidized wayyyyyyy too much on my skin and it looked cakey and made my skin look dry
Tommie M.
Florence
This makeup is just the best for coverage. A little goes a long way. Therefore it lasts a long time for the money spent
Sadia K.
west covina
Love this foundation, everything about it, how it feels, how it looks on, worth every penny spent, really easy to use.
Oksana A.
Loveeee this😍😍 its super full coverage and leaves my skin looking perfect, flawless, also a little bit goes a long way
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.