Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19925)
Media (1915)
Randi S.
Cynthiana, KY
This foundation is heavier on the skin but I absolutely love this look of it! The amount of shade available is amazing
Samantha M.
The Woodlands
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Honestly I’ve been using this for about 2 months and it’s been fantastic!
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Good coverage not so much a matte look but it works its more of a dewy kind if look well for me it covers my oily skin
Dahlea A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I liked this foundation. It had good coverage. It could get to looking a little heavy at times but overall it was nice.
Melissa S.
Can’t say anything bad about this product! Like how its full coverage, helps with the oily ness, and stays on all day!
Jordyn F.
Valencia, CA
Beautiful coverage and application. Great for anyone with any acne or scarring. It is slightly heavy though which sucks
🌙Moondust M.
Canfield
Love! Full coverage long lasting great coverage. Great for all skin types and wide range of colors. One of my top favs
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
I really wanted to like this foundation but didn't it didn't bleand well just looked very cakey. I absolutely hated it.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Really good coverage but the color oxidized wayyyyyyy too much on my skin and it looked cakey and made my skin look dry
Bianca H.
Cedar Creek, TX
Full coverage foundation beat blended with a sponge. This does cover quite a bit. Lasts all day long. I recommend this.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.