Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Alexia O.
N Las Vegas, NV
ONE OF THE BEST FOUNDATIONS OUT HERE ! If you can afford it each for it ! You will love t one hundred and ten percent !
Klaudya A.
Silverthorne
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
Me encanta esta base de Kat Von D, es fácil de trabajar, con un acabo de excelente, alta cobertura, y larga duración !
America M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's 5 stars the most I can give this? I swear by this foundation my makeup routine isn't complete without this product
Yvonne A.
Love the fountain it's full cover and leaves my face not looking cakey. With a little bit you can cover all your face.
Maidelyn P.
This is by far my favorite Foundation that I have ever try it! Mind you that I have tried so many foundations it's quite ridiculous. I wear the shade medium 53 neutral. I do not feel like this foundation oxidizes and it does lean more towards a yellow undertone. This is great for people who love a Flawless and matte finish. I think the best way to use this Foundation is with a brush that is super dense versus a beauty blender. I would recommend exfoliating your face and heavily moisturizing before using this Foundation.
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Seriously the BEST foundation I ever bought. It makes my skin so soft & takes away all my blemishes. Highly recommend!
Tiana W.
White Plains, MD
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I would love to review this product. I have heard nothing but Awesome things about it. The coverage is full and amazing
Nevaeh B.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Deep 67 Cool, Medium 64, Deep 76 Warm more...
Soo good !!! I've never had to just put on foundation without concealing until I got this product. Good for oily skin !
Maria H.
Cottondale, AL
My favorite foundation ! Long lasting and covers everything ! I tried going to new one but went right back to this one
Emily D.
Amazing coverage!! If you aren't a fan of full full coverage this won't be for you. Easy to blend and it lasts all day!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.