Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Kimberly M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is cakey and is not as good as the original formula. It is not easy to blend but it does cover very well.
Sam R.
Buffalo
One of my favorite foundations ever. Full coverage but without the heavy feel and it holds up well throughout the day.
marie c.
San Bernardino
Beautiful coverage. Long lasting. Great amount of product. Very full, thick product. Not watery and just bottle filler.
🌙Moondust M.
Canfield
Love! Full coverage long lasting great coverage. Great for all skin types and wide range of colors. One of my top favs
Kristy P.
This foundation is so full coverage and it doesn't look cakey at all. It's funny cuz it could really cover a tattoo up.
Kathryn T.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
Amazing foundation for the price. I bought this for my summer tan and it blended well and also lasted through the heat.
Mekenzie D.
Tooele, UT
This stuff really covers everything! It's thick and opaque and only takes 1 layer to cover. Staying power is great too.
Troi M.
Toledo
This probably the best product I have used! Does not let me down every time i use it. Thanks to whoever invented this!
Haley C.
Leeds, AL
I like this foundation a lot because it has a beautiful matter finish and lasts all day. Highly recommend this product
Sierra a.
United States
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Much like the concealer, the formula is far too thick and creates a thick, cakey look and feel. It's hard to work with
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.