Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Darlyn K.
Linden, NJ
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Third time I’ve purchased this Foundation. I have many different but I always go back to this one. It covers anything on my face (acne, scars, etc.) I will keep using this. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
M A.
Overall I think Kat Von D is an amazing product. It's very affordable and amazing in quality. Definitely something I would use it again. It met all of my expectations and the packaging was very nice. I think this is a product that I would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth W.
Sacramento, CA
This foundation is awesome quality. The formula is super smooth and blendable and provides full coverage that lasts! Thank you to Influenster for sending me this complimentary product in exchange for my honest review.
Madison S.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I was not impressed by this foundation it is really thick and heavy on the face. It does have great coverage but it is so Cakey on the face. It does last a long time, but I would not recommend this product to anyone.
JESSIKA C.
I received this in my VoxBox and it is absolutely amazing!! It’s creamy and moisturizing and a little really goes a long way. This one will last you for awhile. There’s also a lot of shades to choose from compared to other brands. I definitely recommend!
Nathaly D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this foundation although it is thick just one pump does the entire face.This product is my to go since i can alter it to make it look sheer if i wanted to . I’ve been using this foundation for at least 3 years
Alanna W.
Far too thick and looks extremely cakey. I used to use this daily, and while the coverage was most certainly there there was a distinct smell that made me sick and it would often cake up too much in certain areas after migrating around throughout the day.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Overall, great coverage, very creamy consistency. I would even use this as an undereye concealer when I wanted to go light & use a mineral foundation. Pricey but worth it! Ps, little product goes a long way... so it lasts for awhile if you use it w/ care.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I actually use this instead of a higher priced because of coverage that this offers I didnt know how much I would love until I recived free to review and feel in love that I would touch anything eles until I ran out.
Andria J.
Swannanoa
BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED! It covers evenly, doesn't dry your skin out, and has a very wide range of skin tones. Would highly recommend and will buy again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.