Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Sydeja R.
Mount holly, NC
Love love love this foundation!! Very full coverage and long lasting. It is worth the price, and it is worth the use!!
Vanessa M.
Centralia , WA
Not as amazing as i thought it was going to be, unfortunatly. BUT if your looking for coverage, this is the way to go.
karina b.
Mesa
i love this foundation, ever since i tried it, i have been not breaking out. its also very full coverage and i love it.
Katey R.
Bremerton, WA
This covers everything!!!! I have quite the multicolored face and this helps to give me a nice even tone to work with.
Oksana A.
Loveeee this😍😍 its super full coverage and leaves my skin looking perfect, flawless, also a little bit goes a long way
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Do I even have to say anything about Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation ? It is skin perfection in a bottle.
Alma E.
I really love this one!!! It is one of my favorites!! Super full coverage and it is a big bottle with a lot of product.
Natasha M.
Appleton, WI
Best foundation I've ever used! Great coverage! Leaves my skin flawless with a matte finish! Great for all skin types!
Sandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is okay. Not my fav but I’ve used it before. Super matte so if that’s what you’re looking for this is your go to!
Mekenzie D.
Tooele, UT
This stuff really covers everything! It's thick and opaque and only takes 1 layer to cover. Staying power is great too.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.