Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
Abigail G.
I love how it feels on ny face ,does not feel heavy on the face , it can be build up to very full coverage foundation.
Marisol R.
Parlier, CA
By Far The best foundation I have tried. I like how it covers any imperfection you have. It doesnt go on cacky either.
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
This is the best foundation if you are looking for full coverage. It doesn't take much product and blends very easily.
Clarissa A.
This foundation is full coverage. I love that it easily covers my blemishes and the redness around my nose and cheeks.
Emily D.
Amazing coverage!! If you aren't a fan of full full coverage this won't be for you. Easy to blend and it lasts all day!
Nicole B.
I have acne and I've never felt more baby doll skin from using this foundation. Amazing coverage and long lasting wear.
Bianca H.
Cedar Creek, TX
Full coverage foundation beat blended with a sponge. This does cover quite a bit. Lasts all day long. I recommend this.
Esperanza R.
Pasadena, TX
This product is life changing!!! But for me very dry the coverage is amazing I would recommend this product to everyone
Mekenzie D.
Tooele, UT
This stuff really covers everything! It's thick and opaque and only takes 1 layer to cover. Staying power is great too.
Kayla H.
Warren, OH
This a great full coverage foundation. It blends very nicely and is buildable but 1 coat covers pretty much everything
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.