Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Coverage is amazing. i decided to buy this foundation after i broke out terribly, and it hid all my break outs. love it
carolina m.
Houston , TX
Great full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. Stays on for a very long while. Has an amazing finsihing look.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
This foundation is very full coverage and it looks gorgeous on with a full eye look. I love the way it covers everything.
elyse d.
Love this fpundation very thick an full coveragr but feels like nothing on your skin def recommend to cover any blemishes
Nancy A.
I like this foundation is great for a medium to full coverage I use it all the time and I haven't had any problem with it
Melissa B.
San antonio, TX
The coverage in this Foundation is phenomenal however one problem is it always came off of my nose and I didn't like that
Beth T.
It works! If you e got something to hide, this will not only keep your secret, it will last. Transfer proof and reliable.
Dennise R.
San Bernardino, CA
It worked okay but it wasn't for me, at the end of the day it felt super creamy and sticky did a good job covering though
Natalie V.
Gonzales, LA
Wasn't a big fan just because it was too cakey for me. I like lightweight foundations but everyone else i know loves it.
Adri B.
A tiny bit cakey but other than that it has amazing coverage. Really recommend it. Just make sure it is equally blended.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon