Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
melissa h.
I know everyone rants and raves about this but I didn't like it. It grabbed onto my dry patches and didn't conceal my oily skin
Analuisa M.
Heber, CA
If you want FULL COVERAGE this is full coverage to the max. It hides all of my flaws so well that i dont even recognize myself.
Amy S.
Houston
I wanted to like this foundation sooo much but I just couldn’t. It was to drying and to think I used a primer before applying.
PoRsche D.
If you want full coverage this is it , it is a thicker foundation to hide any in wanted acme , it is very long lasting as well
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
I have used this product since she came out with it..its never disappointed me.very full coverage and a little goes along way.
Ally F.
Stevens Point
I love this foundation! The only thing is that you need a moisturizer for underneith because it's very thick and long lasting!
Alexis A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation doesn’t dry out my skin, and it gives me the perfect dewy finish! I’ve gone through 2 bottles since the summer!
Chelsea L.
Matches my skin very well very light and airy. Covers up what I need covered and keeps it covered all day. Would buy this again
Nichole B.
Quinton, VA
This was one of my first ever Kat Von D products. I love the coverage and how well it stays all day with no need for touch ups.
Leigh S.
Palm Bay, FL
Great product! I love it and would recommend it to anyone. I have been using this product for a while now and really enjoy it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon