Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Adri B.
A tiny bit cakey but other than that it has amazing coverage. Really recommend it. Just make sure it is equally blended.
Shaina D.
Boise, ID
Super full coverage and definitely makes you feel like you have a pound of makeup on even before the powder and bronzer.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Nope. This cakes up so badly on my skin. I can't even get an hour of good wear on my skin. The coverage is great though.
Amanda B.
Pass Christian, MS
Covers everything! Makes me feel so much better about myself. I have so many imperfections and this stuff covers it all!
monica b.
So dry. Cake city. While I appreciate that it was full coverage that was just about all I could appreciate about this ...
Danielle P.
Adelanto, CA
I love full coverage and this definitely is full coverage....it can be heavy so I would recommend using a beauty blender.
Melissa B.
San antonio, TX
The coverage in this Foundation is phenomenal however one problem is it always came off of my nose and I didn't like that
Kayla W.
Anderson, SC
Usae this foundation evweday. Great for my oily skin. Has great full coverage and super long wear... Favorite foundation
Jayy C.
Review for: Medium 58 more...
Loved it ! Worked really well with my skin. Already ran outta the one I have already. Great coverage and blendable.
Amber S.
Festus, MO
This is seriously the best foundation to use when trying to cover up small or large areas. It's smooth and lasts all day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.