Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Kara N.
East Lansing, MI
This is amazing! The color range is awesome, it is high coverage and stays all day long! It is pricey but it is worth it!
Adri B.
A tiny bit cakey but other than that it has amazing coverage. Really recommend it. Just make sure it is equally blended.
Tathiana y.
miami, FL
Me encanta esta base, es excelente para ser de alta cobertura no se siente nada pesada en la piel, es una de las mejores!
Celine M.
The coverage of this foundation is excellent! However when I use it, it feels like I have a greasy mess all over my face.
carrie e.
Bismarck
Far too thick and hard to blend out. So thick that it creases in every smile line and sinks into pores even with a primer
Brittany O.
N Miami Beach, FL
It covers every imperfection!!!! Nothing bad to say about this. Full but light coverage at the sametime, and no cakiness
Jenna W.
Got in sample package one time and I’ve never been more surprised! Great colors and the coverage is great! Last forever!
Leah P.
Oneonta, AL
This has been my go to. No matter how bad my break outs is it covers them up. It stays on all day and feels light weight!
Kirstin H.
Just bought this. so far I've just swatches on my hand. it's very full coverage. I can't wait to work with it some more.
monica b.
So dry. Cake city. While I appreciate that it was full coverage that was just about all I could appreciate about this ...
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.