Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19866)
Media (1907)
Karina C.
Bronx, NY
I loved the product! It was full coverage and stayed on all day. If I did not have extremely dry skin this would be a 5.
Leah P.
Oneonta, AL
This has been my go to. No matter how bad my break outs is it covers them up. It stays on all day and feels light weight!
Ashley F.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I love the foundation coverage, but the oxidation made me appear very orange. Wonderful products by Kat regardless though
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
The foundation is full coverage but it can look cakey if you apply too much. It also made my skin flake around my T zone.
Maria T.
It stays very well no matter how hot it is or how active i am it stays on and i dont have to worry about it swetting off
Tania Q.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Love, super love this foundation I use it for everything is thick but doesn’t make me look caked up, once again love it!
Tabitha B.
PACE, FL
Love this stuff! Gold in a bottle! Only thing that covers up my scars, age spots, & red spots. A little goes a long way.
Maritza L.
Santa Maria, CA
I love love love this foundation. It comes on really matte,. but with a bit of setting spray you can make it look glowy!
Christine H.
Afton, TN
Absolutely the best foundation for long lasting even coverage even through a rough sweaty day or taking a fitness class!!
Esther G.
Sun Valley, CA
Pretty thick but covers everything!! In a love hate relationship with this product. Heavy on the skin with great coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.