Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Kenia C.
I've used a few foundations but this one is great! It doesn't look cakey, looks very natural, and very very long lasting!
Jordanah K.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Great full coverage long lasting foundation! I also think the shade range is pretty decent! It’s blends nicely as well:)
Kelsey F.
Columbus, WI
Good fully coverage! Only down side is that it is so full coverage that it can look a little cake-y if you apply too much
Kaci F.
Murphy, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This is a great foundation for coverage. It does sweat off easy. If you dont wash your face well enough it can clog pores
Arlet F.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
One of the best coverage foundations theres is out there, and long lasting at the same time. Great product to invest in.
Bethany J.
Clearfork
I honestly didn’t like this as much as I though I was going too. It looked really cakey on the dry parts of my forehead.
Nancy A.
I like this foundation is great for a medium to full coverage I use it all the time and I haven't had any problem with it
Jenny B.
This product was great for covering up tattoos for jobs, alsp covering up bad acne i highly recommend using this product
Monica P.
Most amazing liquid foundation! Excellent coverage great price point. Have not used another found for the past few years.
Solanki M.
Charlotte, NC
I loooove this foundation. Wonderful coverage, no so drying on the skin. Has a good texture and a decent range of shades
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.