Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Alondra v.
Belvidere, IL
Love the coverage! I think it’s ideal for oily skin because it’s super matte! It does oxidize. And a tad bit hard to blend
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
It really does work, but it sucks because her lightest color is a tiny bit too dark and looks a little orangey on my skin.
Jhonnell M.
Love this foundation, full coverage, long lasting 24 hours. Not heavy on face. Smell good, great quality. Worth your money
Rozmy Y.
It’s a full coverage and long wear with a liltle of faundation I really recommend it’s not low cost but it’s a good product
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
The best foundation I have ever used. Doesn't come off, full coverage & feels amazing on the face. Doesn't get oily either!
Erica I.
Baytown, TX
I don't own it but my friend does. She's a teacher and uses it to cover tattoos. It helps so much and the color looks good
Angela V.
san diego
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
It oxidizes very quickly and leaves your skin greasy but has a beautiful packaging and when you put it covers you very well
Nicole P.
Love this product it hides all my acne and my skin has cleared as well. I would suggest getting color matched at Sephora.
Victoria B.
Love this foundation. I have oily skin and it keeps me looking non greasy all day but it doesn't have a flat matte finish.
Ja' Kyra M.
Plainfield, IL
I love this full coverage foundation. It goes on easy and lasts all day. It does have a bit of an orangey undertoon to it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon