Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19856)
Media (1907)
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
I love it and would buy it over and over again but i can’t really afford it sadly. But when I can I definitely buy it asap
Korri M.
By far the best foundation I have ever used, the color matched perfectly. And is a long wear Foundation that is long wear.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
I wish I had more of this product! It made my skin look so smooth and flawless. & they had a shade to match me perfectly!!
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Not worth the hype. Not meant for combination skin. It caked your makeup. Makes you feel super tight and heavy on the skin.
Martha L.
Kingsville, TX
I felt like while it went on smooth and creamy, it didn't give me enough coverage. I need something that I can build upon.
Amber H.
Hillside, NJ
The best foundation for people with oily to combination skin ... they have a wide variety of colors to fit all complextions
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
When I want a full coverage with no budge, this is by far, one of if not THE best option I've tried. Love Kat & her brand.
Lesley S.
Brookshire, TX
The coverage is to die for! I used to have alot of redness around my nose bit this definitely help cover that, no problem!
Paige B.
Review for: Other more...
Probably the best full coverage foundation I have ever used- it just really dries your skin out because of how heavy it is.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Light 46 more...
I love the coverage that this foundation has. But it does have an orange undertone so it doesn't go with me all year long.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.